- Jesus is the word of God; through Him the universe was created. John 1:1, Colossians 1:16.
- Equality within the Godhead knowing the relationship between the Father and Jesus. Philippians 2:6-11.
- An embodiment of God’s love to humanity, our saviour from sin and access to eternal life. John 3:16. He is the Wonderful, the Counsellor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6-7.
- Born to bring us into God’s relationship because He is the only way. Ephesians 1:4-14, 18-23.
- Exists to show and freely give God’s true love to us, bind up the broken hearted, destroy the works of the devil, teaches, saves, moulds and blesses us. Psalm 147:3, Isaiah 61.
- Died to pay the debt of our sins. Romans 5:8.
- Shed His blood to cleanse our filthiness and make us righteous in Himself and make us partaker of Abraham’s covenant and eternal kingdom blessings. Galatians 3 13-14
- Rose from the death to accomplish the work of our salvation Heb. 12:1-2 as the only redeemer.
- Endowed us with Holy Spirit. John 14:26.
- Now on His throne and promised to bring us home in His time. Luke 1:32-33, Hebrews 8:1.
WITHOUT JESUS, One Week Would Be
- Sin Day
- Morn Day
- Tears Day
- Waste Day
- Thirst Day
- Fight Day
- Shatter Day
7 Days without Jesus makes one Weak!
But 7 Days with Jesus Makes One Strong!
Therefore, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; (Mat. 6:33) that’s His purpose and plan for you to enjoy daily blessings
- Sunday: Shining Sunday
- Monday: Motivated Monday
- Tuesday: Turnaround Tuesday
- Wednesday: Wonderful Wednesday
- Thursday: Thriving Thursday
- Friday: Fulfilling Friday
- Saturday: Satisfied Saturday