- The Bible is the inspired and the only infallible and authoritative word of God.
- That Godhead consists of three separate and distinct personalities, possessing separate distinct and recognizable qualities, perfectly united in one.
- That we believe in the virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and the abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and repentance is commanded of God and is necessary for the forgiveness if sin for all.
- That Justification, Regeneration and the new birth are done by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- That Holiness is God’s standard for His people and without it one cannot get to God
- That water baptism is by total immersion and any person that repents should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in Tongue is for those who obey God and receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour. It manifests after genuine repentance from sin.
- That giving of Tithes and Offering is God’s financial plan for the Church.
- That divine Healing and Health is provided for all through Christ’s atonement.
- That the Lord supper was instituted by Jesus Christ so that all believers’ may partake thereof regularly to commemorate the Jesus’ death till He comes
- That the second coming of Christ is first, to resurrect the Righteous from death and take away (Rapture) the living Saints to meet him in the Air. Secondly, to Reign on Earth for a thousand year
- That Heaven and Hell are real.
OUR CORE VALUES
We’re not afraid to take risks.
We fear missed opportunities more than we fear failure, and we believe change is a normal part of growth.
We live and give with open hands.
We believe our time, talents, and treasure are a gift from God; we want to be known for our faithful stewardship and intentional generosity.
We’re all in this together.
We believe every person matters, and that a unified church is a healthy church.
Sometimes we say “no” so we can say “yes.”
We believe that God has a specific mission for every Abundant Lifers, and that we’re the most effective when we intentionally focus on where He’s leading us.
For a full statement of our beliefs, Find below including detailed scriptural references.
Genesis 1:26-28; 2:15-25; 3:1-20; Exodus 20:12; Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Joshua 24:15; 1 Samuel 1:26-28; Psalms 51:5; 78:1-8; 127; 128; 139:13-16; Proverbs 1:8; 5:15-20; 6:20-22; 12:4; 13:24; 14:1; 17:6; 18:22; 22:6,15; 23:13-14; 24:3; 29:15,17; 31:10-31; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; 9:9; Malachi 2:14-16; Matthew 5:31-32; 18:2-5; 19:3-9; Mark 10:6-12; Romans 1:18-32; 1 Corinthians 7:1-16; Ephesians 5:21-33; 6:1-4; Colossians 3:18-21; 1 Timothy 5:8,14; 2 Timothy 1:3-5; Titus 2:3-5; Hebrews 13:4; 1 Peter 3:1-7.